Delicious lamb tagine.
Total Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb boneless lamb loin, cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 2 tsp ras el hanout
- to taste Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 1 cup water
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in stockpot. Add lamb; sear meat on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add onions to lamb and sauté 5 to 7 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Sprinkle with ras el hanout and freshly ground sea salt. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and additional water if lamb mixture appears dry. Cover and simmer an additional 15 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over the lamb.
- Serve with Moroccan bread and couscous.