Delicious fruit pizza.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 55 Minutes
- Yield: 10 to 12
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) prepared sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Fruit & Glaze:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Clabber Girl® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 2-3 cup assorted cut up fresh fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough into greased 12-inch pizza. Bake for 15 minutes until done, but still soft. Cool.
- To make filling, combine cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla in a medium bowl with electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Spread over crust.
- To prepare glaze, combine sugar and corn starch in a small saucepan until well mixed. Add orange juice, water, lemon juice and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Slice fresh fruit and arrange on cream filling.
- Drizzle with glaze and chill at least 30 minutes.