Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Chili
Delicious Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Chili
- Total Time: 8 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Yield: 8
- 2-3 lb boneless beef arm roast
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut roast into chunks (1 x 2-inch) and place in a large slow cooker (minimum of 4 quarts). Add tomatoes, beans and 1 tablespoon chili powder.
- Cook on HIGH for 8 hours or until beef shreds easily. Stir in remaining 3 tablespoons of chili powder and salt. Serve with chips, cheese or sour cream if desired.