Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts
Delicious Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts.
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 cup raw whole cashews
- 1 cup raw whole walnuts
- 1 cup raw whole almonds
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ancho Chile
- 1/2 tsp Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the cashews, walnuts, almonds and pepitas in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Whisk together the egg white, water, sugar, salt, cayenne and chipotle pepper and cinnamon. Drizzle mixture over the nuts and toss to combine, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Transfer nuts to prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven; separate the nuts as they cool. Once they are completely cooled, transfer to an airtight container.