Tomato and Feta Salad
Delicious Tomato and Feta Salad.
- Total Time: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence
- Peel cucumber; cut tomatoes and cucumber into bite size pieces. Peel onion, then cut into thin slices. Combine tomato, cucumber, onion, mushroom and cheese in a medium serving bowl. Add vinegar, oil and herbes de Provence; toss to coat.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or up to overnight.