Chicken Tortilla Soup
Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 1 tbsp Minced Onion
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Bake tortilla strips at 350º F for 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Combine chicken stock, chicken, onion, garlic, black pepper and chili powder in a stock pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.