Cayenne Pecan Pie
Delicious Cayenne Pecan Pie.
- Total Time: 3 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1-1/2 cup (6 ounces) pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cayenne pepper using a spoon. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes (see tips for doneness, below). Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
**To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie sheet.