Corn on the Cob with Herb Garlic Butter
Delicious corn on the cob with herb garlic butter.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 tsp Sweet Basil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 ears sweet corn, husked
- Mix butter, basil and garlic powder thoroughly in a small bowl.
- Cook sweet corn by one of the following methods.
- Boil about 3 quarts of water (enough that corn will be covered) in a large stock pot. Add corn; boil 7 minutes. Remove ears with tongs.
- Place ears of corn (single layer) in a microwave-safe baking pan. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover pan with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 16 minutes.
- Spread butter mixture over hot ears of corn. Serve immediately.