Crafted Caprese Kabobs
Delicious caprese kabobs.
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Yield: 6 to 8
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 12 oz grape tomatoes
- inch (into 1-inch chunks)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sweet Basil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Tellicherry Black Peppercorn Adjustable Grinder
- Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- Slice bread into 1-inch slices and then cut into bite size pieces. Alternate bread, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on skewers.
- Combine olive oil, sweet basil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush over skewers, turning to coat both sides. Grind peppercorns and sea salt over the skewers.
- Grill on high heat 1 to 2 minutes until bread is toasted. Turn and grill on other side 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes prior to use..