Deconstructed Crab Roll
Delicious deconstructed crab roll.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 6 sandwiches
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 6 soft hoagie buns
- 1 to 1-1/2 lb crabmeat or lobster, fully cooked
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard and smoked paprika.
- Place lettuce on buns, add seasoned mayonnaise and top with crab meat. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top of crab, drizzle with melted butter and top with green onions.