Easy Cajun Jambalaya
Delicious easy cajun jambalaya.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8
- 1-1/2 tbsp Crisco Oil
- 12 oz (400 g) andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Louisiana Style Cajun Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cup cooked white rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and saute 3 to 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Add onions, bell pepper and celery; sauté another 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, chicken broth, seasoning, chicken and cooked rice. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.