Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Pie
Delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Pie.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- Yield: 8
- 2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh rhubarb, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1 prepared pie crust, unbaked
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 6 tbsp butter OR margarine
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Gently combine strawberries, rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and almond extract. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, 1 cup flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over fruit pie; pat down topping gently with hands.
- Place pie on baking sheet; bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired. Store leftovers in refrigerator.