Garlic Melting Potatoes Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a large baking sheet (with at least 1” sides) with foil.
- Spray foil heavily with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Wash potatoes then slice into ½-1-inch-thick rounds.
- Wash again, then pat each slice dry with paper towel and place in a bowl.
- Melt butter and then stir in the salt, pepper, & garlic seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place rounds in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour broth over the potatoes.
- Return to the oven and bake 15 minutes or until the broth is absorbed.