Garlic Parmesan Meatballs Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs and milk until all the breadcrumbs are soaked.
- Allow to rest while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- To the breadcrumb mixture, add the beef, pork, onion, egg and seasoning blend.
- Mix until well blended (gloved hands work best). Do not overwork the mixture.
- Using a 3 Tbsp. scoop, dish out meatballs onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 155°
- Drain any fat.