Grilled Corn Mango Salsa
Delicious grilled corn mango salsa.
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3 cups
- 1 tbsp Crisco Oil
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 1-1/2 cup peeled and diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 tsp Onion Salt
- Preheat grill.
- Combine oil and cayenne; brush corn with oil mixture. Grill until ears brown slightly, turning frequently to avoid burning. Cool and cut kernels from ears.
- Combine corn, mango, red bell pepper, onion, lemon juice, mint, cilantro and onion salt in a bowl. Cover and chill a minimum of 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve with pork, chicken or fish.