Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Green Beans Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- In a large skillet or cast-iron pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add green beans and broth and cover pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until the beans are just starting to soften.
- Turn heat down to med-low and remove the lid.
- Stir in the seasoning and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the beans start to get a char on them.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.