Italian Herb Marinade
Delicious Italian herb marinade.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 3/4 cups
- 1 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Fine Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 1/4 cup Crisco Oil
- 1/4 cup white wine OR lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add 1 pound desired protein or vegetable. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Remove protein from bag and discard remaining marinade. Cook as desired.