Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Chop
Delicious Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Chop
- Total Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1-1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Mint Leaves
- 3 lb frenched lamb chops
- Combine all ingredients except lamb chops in a shallow container or resealable plastic bag. Add lamb chops and marinate refrigerated at least 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, drain lamb chops and discard marinade. Grill or broil lamb chops until desired doneness, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare lamb.
Frenched lamb chops refer to chops that have had the meat at the tip cut away to expose the bone.