Delicious Shrimp Gazpacho
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 8 oz medium shrimp, cooked and with tails off
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 can (14.5 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Rinse shrimp in colander under cold water; let drain.
Combine onion, green pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Add shrimp, thyme, tarragon and cayenne pepper. Cover and chill at least 10 minutes.
If using uncooked shrimp, cook shrimp in boiling water 1 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.