Delicious Rhubarb Punch
Total Time: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
Yield: 22 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1 quart diced rhubarb
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 Bourbon Vanilla Bean
- 2-1/2 cup apple cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 can (12 ounces each) lemon lime soda
- Combine rhubarb and water; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain liquid and
- Reserve; discard rhubarb. Dissolve sugar and gelatin in rhubarb liquid. Add vanilla bean. Cool.
- Add apple cranberry juice and lemon juice. Chill a minimum of 1 hour. Remove vanilla bean and add soda just before serving.