- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 4 cup bread cubes (approximately 3/4 to 1 inch)
- 2 tbsp Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl, drizzle oil over cubes. Stir until cubes are coated with oil. Sprinkle cubes with cheese and the desired amount of seasoning . Store unused herb mixture in a re-sealable container for future use.
- Spread seasoned croutons in a single layer on a 15×10-inch baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cubes are dried; stir occasionally. Cool on baking sheet. Store in plastic, re-sealable bag.
A slightly stale Italian country or basic sourdough loaf work best for croutons!