Easter Brunch Quiche
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, slightly wilted
- 1/2 tsp Spice Islands Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using non-stick spray, coat a pie dish before pressing the pie crust into the pie dish.
- Next, place a piece of parchment paper on top of the pie crust and pour uncooked rice or dry beans on top of the parchment paper to weigh it down. Blind bake for 15 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- While the crust is baking, make your filling. Beat eggs and milk in a large mixing bowl until combined. Stir in goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, Spice Islands Dill Weed, Spice Islands Garlic Powder, and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pie crust from the oven, set parchment and beans or rice aside, and turn the oven temperature down to 350 degrees F. Add the quiche filling to the pie crust and place it back in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until the center of the quiche is set.
- Allow the quiche to cool for at least 15 minutes