- Preheat oven to 400F. With the shorter end facing you, start at one corner roll each sheet of foil into 8 tapered cones. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll the sheet of crescent dough on a cutting board and pinch the seams firmly to seal. Cut the dough into 8 long strips, each about 1-inch in width. Starting at the tip, wrap a strip of dough around each cone, overlapping each previous layer a bit as you do so. Repeat with the remaining dough and place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle each with a bit of smoked paprika for a bright carrot color when baked.
- Bake the cones for 9-10 minutes, until puffy and golden brown. Let the cones cool before gently twisting to unmold.
- While the cones are baking, make the filling. In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, smoked paprika, thyme, garlic, chives, salt and pepper and fold everything together with a silicone spatula until the cream cheese is totally smooth. Spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a ½” tip. You can also fill a large resealable plastic bag and cut off one corner to make a piping bag.
- Fill each cooled cone with the cheese filling to the very top. Place a sprig of parsley in the top of each filled cone to create the carrot top. Enjoy right away.
Note: The filling can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Bake the crescent cones and assemble just before serving.