Pepper and Maple Grilled Salmon
Delicious Pepper and Maple Grilled Salmon
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Peppercorn Melange Adjustable Grinder
- Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- Combine maple syrup, orange juice concentrate and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Generously season salmon with peppercorn grinder and a small amount of sea salt. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on medium heat until lightly browned, turn and brush with glaze. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until lightly browned and nearly cooked through. Continue brushing with glaze and turning fish for 2 to 3 minutes until it flakes easily and is at least 150º F in the center.