Spiced Honey and Black Pepper Glazed Ham
Delicious Spiced Honey and Black Pepper Glazed Ham
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 12
- 8-10 lb fully cooked shank-end ham
- 1 tbsp Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Score ham at 1-inch intervals with a sharp knife; place in baking dish. If ham appears dry, moisten surface with water. Combine black pepper, mustard and garlic powder in a small bowl. Rub pepper mixture over surface. Roast according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine honey, cinnamon and cloves. Drizzle over ham during the last 30 minutes of roasting. Remove ham from oven and let rest 20 minutes before slicing.