Rosemary and Grapefruit Gin Cocktails
Delicious Rosemary and Grapefruit Gin Cocktails
- Total Time: 23 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
Rosemary Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) gin
- 1 cup (8 ounces) unsweetened pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Place water, sugar and rosemary in a small saucepan and simmer until sugar dissolves. Let steep for 23 hours, then strain into a clean jar. Simple syrup may be stored in refrigerator (in a jar with a tight fitting lid) up to 2 weeks.
- Combine gin, grapefruit juice and 2 tablespoons Rosemary Simple Syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into martini glasses. If desired, garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.