Smashed Garlic and Dill Potatoes
Delicious Smashed Garlic and Dill Potatoes.
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2-1/2 lb red potatoes
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Sea Salt Adjustable Grinder
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Pepper
- Cut potatoes into 2-inch chunks and place in a large saucepan filled with water. Cover pan and bring to a boil. Cook 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes and add remaining ingredients. Smash potatoes until well blended. Serve immediately.