Spiced Chickpea Buddha Bowl Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Measure all Spice Islands spices into a small bowl. Add oil and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Add red onion, chickpeas, and sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil & seasoning and toss until fully coated.
- Place your seasoned vegetables on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes, remove from the oven, mix in the seasoned red onions, and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until tender.
- Serve roasted chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and red onions on top of rice. Garnish with a lime wedge, parsley, and sliced avocado.