White Chicken Chili
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Yield: 6-8
- 2 Tbsp. Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 C. chopped onion
- 1 – 32 oz. box chicken broth
- 1 – 4 oz. can green chilies
- 1 ½ tsp. Spice Islands Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands Oregano
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp. Spice Islands Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp. Spice Islands Coarse Mediterranean Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp. Spice Islands Ground White Pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 – 15 oz. cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat; add chicken and onion. Cook until the onions are soft, and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broth, green chilies, cumin, oregano, cilantro, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted and creamy. Stir in one can of beans. Mash the other can of beans and add to the pot. Simmer another 15 minutes. Serve hot.